Monday, August 04, 2008

Cami and Kemish Get Married!

5 July 2008


After a late night talking to Cami, we also had an early morning. Mari came over at some time that I can't remember (but I was still asleep) and did Cami's hair. She then proceeded to do MY hair - and by doing my hair I mean that she pretty much dumped the bottle of hairspray on my hair. Okay, that's an exaggeration, but coming from someone who doesn't use hairspray...it was a lot. But my hair actually turned out okay, so I can forgive Mari for her hairspraying craze.


Cami looked beautiful and Kemish was quite handsome. They were both in love and happy to be married.


It was the perfect day. The sun was shinning (I actually got a small sunburn by the end of the day's festivities) and there were no clouds in sight. Enjoy the pictures from the Temple!

No comments: