Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First Class Lounge and Back to the Past

28 June 2008


Dad flies a lot and is a very frequent fly-er so we got to wait for our plane in the First Class Lounge. It was great. We got lunch and I could have showered there if I wanted to. It was crazy. Very nice and peaceful that's for sure. I didn't know places like that existed! And I thought the business class lounge was great. I was wrong.


Well, I guess it's only kinda back to the past. We left Hong Kong at 5pm HK time and got into LA at 2:30p the same day. So we kinda traveled back in time...


The flight was uneventful and 14 hours long. I slept for the first part of that plane ride and then watched movies the second part. I watched Penelope (great movie), Fool's Gold, and Definitely Maybe.

Dad was way cool and bought me The Host for the trip. I read more of that on the flight from LA to SLC. It's way good and you should read it.

We arrived in SLC and had no problams with luggage or anything. Mom, Abby and Anne came and picked us up and life was just great. Ryan and Bekah were at Grandma's when we got back from the airport and we stayed up till nearly 10:30 chatting and catching each other up. It was good to have most of the family together again.

No comments: