Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My First Pull-Over

30 June 2008


Monday saw me at with Cami trying to buy a bed for her and Kemish. We found one and for a great price. We were all really excited. After, we went to Mari's to get Cami's hair dyed for the wedding. I basically sat there and read a book, checked my emails (It was a good email day! :)) and chatted occasionally. I really wasn't allowed to help out with the hair. The small blessings of being half boy...


I left Mari's and went to pick up Cami's high school friend Amy Barrow from the airport. I was late (not my fault), but other than that the pick up was glitch free. Untill we were almost out of airport limits. Then I went a little fast and got pulled over by and Officer Washington. Patriotic, huh?


He was nice and understanding and told me from the beginning that I would only get a warning. I was so grateful!


Then we couldn't find Cami's car registration. After sitting on the side of the road for a really long time the officer let us go telling me to go slower. I was so nervous! I'm glad I only got a warning. I blame part of it on not driving for two plus months while I've been in Hong Kong. The other parts: All me.

No comments: