Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mother's Day

11 May 2008


Basically, me and my sisters are amazing. That is the best preface for my Mother's Day entry.


My sisters and I decided to decorate my Mom's bedroom mirror with things that we admired about Mom. There were a bunch of things listed and we all pitched in. So one mirror has been decorated.


Then we decided to write HAPPY MOM'S DAY on the mirror in our front room. So we did and it was great.


Mom came home and was happy and surprised at our thoughtfulness of writing on the mirrors. We know we're cool.


But the best part is yet to come. See, every Mother loves to have the gift of "Mother's Day Dinner" so my little sisters and I made dinner for Mom. It was a new recipe and YUMMY! But the greatest part was dessert - of course. We made rice krispies. But we shaped it into...dun...dun...dun... MOM. That's right we made my Mother out of rice krispies! It was great. We put candles on it - a 2 and a 6 for the years Mom and Dad have been married, and 5 single candles for the most wonderful gifts in the world - HER CHILDREN! Woot Woot!


We think we're funny.

No comments: