Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GRADUATIONS!

11 June 2008


Anne graduated from the eighth grade! Yippie Anne! That is way exciting. Her ceremony was interesting and semi-boring, but very nice at the same time. I tried to take a picture of her as she was walking across, but the Chinese can be very rude sometimes and no one would let me through, even though Anne obviously wasn't their child. Boo. I was so mad. I sat next to Abby after than and we messed around a little to help calm me down.


13 June 2008


Abby graduated from high school! My little sister is all grown up and graduating from high school IN CHINA! Pretty neat, pretty neat! Good job little sister! I'm so proud of you! Soon you will be in college, living with your most amazingest older sister and having the time of your life!


Abby's graduation started early. I got there with about a minute to 6p, when it was supposed to start, and the first speaker was already going. BOO!


All in all, I am proud of my sisters' accomplishments and graduations, but I am not proud of the rude Chinese who block pictures and start oober early!

No comments: