Friday, July 18, 2008

My First Solitary Adventure

Saturday – 03 May 2008

I needed to pick up my glasses down in Stanley that Saturday after the dolphins. Mom was still scared for me to travel by myself so Dad was going to go with me. Mom and Anne left for home and Dad, Abby and I were at the bus stop when Dad realized that Mom and Anne may not have keys. So he left me with the charge to go to the grocery store for Mom and pick up my glasses down in Stanley. Not a big deal. I had been to all of those places before and I knew how to get there. Plus, Abby would be coming with me most of the way. I would only be by myself when she left, on our way back from Stanley to go to Jenni’s.

And I did it perfectly. No glitches at all. Abby had me tell her a thousand times that I take a 73 home. Not a 973 or a 6X, what we came on. Don’t worry, I won’t EVER forget.

No comments: