Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Macau and the Partners' Conference

23-27 June 2008


The best way to describe this week is BUSY BUSY BUSY! The Partner Conference is an annual event for the Partner's to network and come together to discuss the things of the firm. The event's team I'm interning with sets the whole thing up. My role at the conference was restaurant bookings, conference room bookings, and printing.


Printing was by far the most stressful. The partners' secreataries would need their boss to have this material or that presentation by a certain time. They would need so many copies and a delivery to the room. Some times it was just down right crazy trying to get the things done that everyone needed. But it was a lot of fun. I loved being a part of the events team again. It really is what I love to do. Now if I can just do it outside with jeans on life would be perfect!

No comments: